how we make over life more beautiful and charming?

1. profile image45
    Sidrajamil98posted 7 years ago

how we make over life more beautiful and charming?

My question so much different from previous question because i wanted to know ,how all the people think and asked.how the wanted ?how they tell us about his emotions.in the world every one give the ans for every question but i wanted iknow about those peple how give me ans,

2. Dviews profile image60
    Dviewsposted 7 years ago

In today's hectic world, it is hard to avoid stress as it is every where and all around us, however I think we can spare ourselves the unnecessary trauma's of life by being good to ourselves.
    1. Love God - because through Christ we have peace, not as the world gives but real peace that comes from being secure even when the world around you is chaotic. 

2. Make time for ourselves. This include eating right, sleeping right, taking rest/breaks, do exercise, meditate, let go of past hurts and move on.

3. Love yourself and other people. This include not over analyzing people, see them for who they are; if they show themselves trustworthy then trust them, don't try to solve everyone's problem it will only age you.

working