jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your first and foremost free tip in loosing fat?

1. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

What is your first and foremost free tip in loosing fat?

2. Alternative Prime profile image75
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

Stay active and try to maintain a sensible diet. Don't starve yourself because your body  tends to store more fat as a protective measure. High protein, low fat small frequent portions such as Fish, Chicken Breast, plenty of Fruits & Vegitables, Olive Oil, Nuts.

One of the most important things is to exercise every day. Combination of Cardio & Weight Training.

3. UrbanMadonna profile image57
    UrbanMadonnaposted 7 years ago

To lose fat you have to increase your lean body mass.  This is done by optimizing the nutritional composition of the food you eat.  That being said, you need to increase the amount of favorable protein sources you consume and decrease the amount of high glycemic carbohydrates (sugar and starches) you eat. 

Here are some examples of what to eat.  Favorable proteins consist of organic lean beef, poultry and fish.  Low glycemic carbohydrates consist of leafy green vegetables, organic whole grain sprouted bread (such as the Food for Life brand - Ezekiel 4:9)  and fruit.

4. shazwellyn profile image54
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

Exercise - this is fundamental in expelling calories.  I gather you only wanted my first and foremost tip?

5. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 7 years ago

Not to be too frivalous about a serious topic but in my younger sisters case....she got a divorce.  Lost 195 pounds of ugly fat in less than a month.

6. Hailsale profile image59
    Hailsaleposted 7 years ago

do not drink alcohol especially beer... it is like taking a weight gain pill