jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

i did 5 tests and im pregnant but i dont feel sick like i did with my other 3 ch

1. profile image47
    catcov1posted 7 years ago

i did 5 tests and im pregnant but i dont feel sick like i did with my other 3 children i have...

bad cases of the runs !! lol an have the funny tasting in my mouth the test said im like coming 6 weeks im normally hospitalised by now with hyperemisis do you think im ok ???

2. Klena profile image64
    Klenaposted 7 years ago

If you are concerned, and multiple tests have told you that you are pregnant, then you really should make an appointment with your doctor or Obgyn nurse to get yourself checked out.

That way you can set all your fears to rest smile

3. sturner1 profile image65
    sturner1posted 7 years ago

Pregnancies are weird. I have five brothers and sisters, my mother said she was sick with all of us except my youngest sister. With the different hormonal changes each pregnancy is different. I agree with Klena, you should make an appointment. Weird story though, my sister was pregnant with my nephew, had no signs or symptoms and even had a light cycle for 4 months before she found out. With me, I had morning sickness for the first 6 months, and it was horrible. If you are pregnant and you aren't sick, take that as a blessing. smile

4. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Are you going to get the best answers from a bunch of amateurs on the Internet, who can say what they like, or from the doctor, midwife, and nurses at the ante-natal clinic?

5. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

All pregnancies are different, even with the same mother.  You may not have any symptoms with this one.  If that's the case, I wouldn't be worried, I would be rejoicing!

working