jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I dont want to Love her, But I want her so bad..

1. profile image44
    JamesWintersposted 7 years ago

I dont want to Love her, But I want her so bad..

Hi veronica, me and my girlfriend have been together for about 2 years now, Im tottaly and fully in love with her now, I love her so much, Im so good to her, its been an on and off, this has happend about 9 times now, I cant help but want her, right now were not together, And Im not sure if we will get back, shes changed alot, she used to be shy, innocent, cute, now its asif She used me to get populer kind of thing, shes cocky and ignorant and horrible to me, She likes flirty boys who just want her body, Im trying to back off from her more now, maybe it will help, to show her how i am, help?

2. profile image48
    travoneposted 7 years ago

well whoever you are not to be rude or anything but im new to this thing so you have to barewith me. now listen if she does all this stuff to you than one day if you have the guts to this then tell he how you feel .and if she is not one of those understanding people then the simplist thing to do is just dump her and leave .also if things get too complicated then get a guidence counselour yhose are simple ways to handle your promblem

3. profile image51
    she_speaksposted 7 years ago

Sweetheart... You are being played. She knows how much you love her and how much you are willing to do for her and she is taking advantage of that to get what she wants.
    If she really loved you the way you obviously love her, she wouldn't do this to you... I don't doubt that she, in some way, cares for you, but she is never going to be completely yours, no matter how much you give her or how hard you try. She's also never going to respect you if you keep letting her walk all over you.
    Perhaps it's just that she isn't ready for a real relationship so she is continuously sabotaging yours...
    Either way, it's clearly tearing you apart and she doesn't deserve your love and/or emotional energy - not now.
    The only thing you can do, as painful as it is, is walk away and slowly piece your life back together.  There are women out there who will love you the way you need to be loved. All you have to do is give them (and yourself) that chance.
    Everyone has the right to be happy and you are no exception...
    Don't stop looking until you find the one who makes you smile, not only on the outside, but on the inside too. Trust me, when you find that person, you will know and this relationship will seem so unimportant... Hard to picture right now, I know, but you have to believe that you are worth more than the way she treats you and that you deserve to be loved wholly and solely.
    Never settle for anything less than number one...
    Good luck babe xx

4. LeeWalls profile image60
    LeeWallsposted 7 years ago

I want you to read everything you wrote. Do you realize what you're getting yourself involved with? Just step back and read what you put down. Why would you even want to be around someone like that?

5. Veronica profile image78
    Veronicaposted 7 years ago

I dont want to Love her, But I want her so bad.. Hi veronica, me and my girlfriend have been together for about 2 years now, Im tottaly and fully in love with her now, I love her so much, Im so good to her, its been an on and off, this has happend... read more

working