Milk dried up a few weeks after miscarriage at 15 weeks but now, all of a sudden

1. profile image48
    Landonsmom 23posted 7 years ago

Milk dried up a few weeks after miscarriage at 15 weeks but now, all of a sudden it's back.

Because of the EW discharge I knew I was ovulating about 4 weeks after my D and C. but made sure to be careful because the DR said to wait one cycle before trying again. 2 weeks have my ovulation, I started my period. We started trying again after that AF. However, I never noticed the EW discharge again and I ALWAYS get it. So I'm not even sure if I ovulated this month, but we tried anyways. now weeks after my milk dried up it's back. If i gently squeeze milk comes out. I know the general signs of prengnacy howevever this is different. AF not due for 10days. cld this b a preg. sign??

2. karenfreemansmith profile image60
    karenfreemansmithposted 7 years ago

Having some breast milk after losing a baby is not abnormal.  It can happen for a few months after.  Try not to squeeze or stimulate your breasts.  Tight bras area aslo supposed to help.  If you are pregnant, and just got that way it's to early to have milk for the pregnancy.  You might want to see a doctor as it can also be a symptom of other problems.

working