jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your passion in life and how did you find it?

1. Jack Salathe profile image70
    Jack Salatheposted 7 years ago

What is your passion in life and how did you find it?

I was in a discussion yesterday about passion and we both decided that our lives were lacking a 'passion'. I'm not talking about another person for whom you have passion. But rather something you dedicate your life to or can't stop thinking about or just love to do all the time. What is yours and how did you find it? Thanks for your advice!

2. Stina Caxe profile image86
    Stina Caxeposted 7 years ago

I am so passionate about a lot of things.  Reading, writing, art, psychology.  I love to help people.  I always used to say I had so much love inside me and not enough people to give it to. 

Then I became a mother and I have never loved doing anything more.  I had no idea I would feel this way because I never thought I would have kids.  It is amazing though, at least for me!

3. FaithDream profile image81
    FaithDreamposted 7 years ago

My passion in life has always been making a difference. It's the motto I live by. Relationships and people matter to me. At the end of the day, we have to live with the choices we make. So whatever I do in life (writing, designing, building, or encouraging) it will reflect this passion. I never actually found my passion, I believe it was inherent in me from the way I was raised. It defines who I am. -- Good question!

4. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

writting i always loved to create things and when i discoverd my tallent that was the end of my search