jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

why do I loose information Ive learnt previously?

1. pearlmacb profile image73
    pearlmacbposted 7 years ago

why do I loose information Ive learnt previously?

So, I decided to upgrade my skills, now I struggle to remember what I previously learnt...its a life-pattern I cant ignore anymore.

2. profile image46
    Britty...hmmposted 7 years ago

You don't loose information you just cant seem to find it your head keep looking and thinking Hun it'll come back

3. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

Short term memory is what you have when you have just heard a lecture.
    To store it in long term memory..you need to keep repeating the information...relearning the same information again and again. In some people this is very fast...no time difference between short and long term..people with photographic memory
    The majority of the population will have to read, remember, review, remember some more.

4. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

Well i am glad you recognized its a pattern you can no longer ignore. I would that you keep notes, maybe it will help jug you memory. Try not to take in too much at once and let your brain process information properly.

5. daravuthz profile image72
    daravuthzposted 7 years ago

You can improve your memory  from "10 ways to improve your memory" just google it.

6. lanealanea profile image60
    lanealaneaposted 7 years ago

Maybe it is because you are doing more then you are normally doing. Sometimes we add so many things to our plate that we forget what day it is. Thats me. Fish oil is great for memory long term but I bet your young and your memory is great

working