jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever died in a dream?

1. Jack Salathe profile image66
    Jack Salatheposted 7 years ago

Have you ever died in a dream?

I read recently that if you see yourself die in a dream then you die in real life. I'm pretty skeptical about that but then as I thought about it I have woken up just before that fateful moment in every dream I have ever had. I decided to settle it scientifically. I figured I would ask this question and if I do not get any answers then it must be true:).

2. MissInvisibility profile image57
    MissInvisibilityposted 7 years ago

I have died several times in dreams....In some dreams even killed by Satan himself but here I am without so much as a scratch. Besides, if you die in real life, how would anyone know you died in your dreams? I don't believe technology is so advanced that we can view a person's dream. Would be an awesome machine though.

3. Raghavzx profile image61
    Raghavzxposted 7 years ago

no not died in the dreams but I do have lot of wierd dreams like meeting an accident or tryst with some kind of ghosts.
    Actually there are dream interpreters and I have also written a hub about dream Interpretation you may well have a look at it

4. David Legg 7 profile image72
    David Legg 7posted 6 years ago

I had a dream at about the age of ten in which aliens landed alongside the road. I walked to the ship where a small slender alien had deboarded the craft, and he reached out an touched my right ear as if in greeting, but I was jolted by a tremendous electrical discharge, and I died, and then saw my body and the alien from above and to the side. I remember feeling very sad, and thinking that this was wrong.
    It didn't kill me at the time, but I suspect that I will die in real life eventually. Does that count?

working