jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's the strangest dream you have ever had?

1. sarclair profile image79
    sarclairposted 7 years ago

What's the strangest dream you have ever had?

I used to have nightmares about Oscar the Grouch.

2. kittythedreamer profile image98
    kittythedreamerposted 7 years ago

wow..there are so many to choose from...i remember my dreams almost every night. one of the weirdest dreams was one that i had a couple of years ago that i recorded. i dreamt that i was in the hallway of a log cabin and a white wolf had jumped through the window. it lied dead in the hallway in front of me and i laid down next to it. i somehow became the white wolf and realized that i wasnt just a wolf, but a magical wolf of some sort...i was then able to walk through walls like i was mist. it was pretty spiritual and amazing, actually. how about you?

3. sarclair profile image79
    sarclairposted 7 years ago

I agree. Their are so many to choose from. Your dream sounds interesting. You may be able to write a book with it. Thanks for sharing.

4. Kwazzy profile image58
    Kwazzyposted 7 years ago

Oh lord, wayyy too many, i think one that sticks out, is after i finished watching Battlestar Galactica, was in a space station trying to survive all these cylons, WOO it was nuts. Didnt tell anyone about it, dont want them to think i was on drugs or anything haha

5. marketingskeptic profile image71
    marketingskepticposted 7 years ago

I had a weird one awhile ago...
    Apparently I was in my backyard and I was making a trail of nickels for Voldemort to follow (in his weird, hopping gait). And I was worried that if the nickel trail wasn't straight he'd get lost...lol

Definitely not reading HP before falling asleep again ^^;;

6. NateSean profile image75
    NateSeanposted 6 years ago

I dreamt that I was asleep on a park bench. Someone woke me up and asked me to move as the 1996 Godzilla came barreling down the street. I was in the way, so I moved, but I didn't make an effort to run like the rest of the population.

I just sort of stood there and waited for him to pass. Because in my mindset, the monster, though it was towering, was a baby and I knew it only wanted to get to the ocean.