jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you suffer any "phobias" or know those who do? How do you or they manage it?

1. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Do you suffer any "phobias" or know those who do? How do you or they manage it?

2. bparashar profile image60
    bparasharposted 7 years ago

I hope many people afraid of Live snake, I too very much much afraid of snake... Yes I suffers from snake Phobia (I don't know what does it exactly called) but can't even touch duplicate snake structure or Can't see & touch snake on TV or in magazine. But don't know how to manage it....everyone laugh at me.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

my wife is really afraid of heights so you can guess who uses the ladders in our house. i used to be claustrophobic but i forced myself to overcome it. part of my job is doing plumbing in crawl spaces and i just started going into tight places and faced my fear and honestly, now i can go into the smallest spaces with barely a speck of fear.

4. mistyhorizon2003 profile image93
    mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago

I am scared of spiders but have it fairly under control due to years of 'having' to deal with them when I left home. I am also scared of heights, but I just avoid those. My last phobia is one of bare feet, and I have hubbed on both the feet and the spiders if you are interested, (the foot one I just have to try and cope with as they are kind of hard to avoid LOL)

5. Variety Writer profile image61
    Variety Writerposted 7 years ago

My phobia is flying and I manage it by not flying.

working