I missed my period 7days ago and now am having backaches and nausea am I pregnan

1. profile image49
    clemwasheposted 7 years ago

I missed my period 7days ago and now am having backaches and nausea am I pregnant.

2. JenSet profile image60
    JenSetposted 7 years ago

Maybe, maybe not. Unfortunately the symptoms of pregnancy are the same as pms. Best thing to do for now is get a pregnancy test at the pharmacy - get a 2 or 3 pack so you can be sure. Until you know, act as if you are pregnant - stay away from alcohol, cigs, caffeine, etc. If you get mixed results from the tests, or don't get your period for a long time you should see your gyno or go to a planned parenthood. Best to find out asap.

3. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

Hi there,

Have you tried using one of the self-test kits? They will be able to give you a better answer. If you've skipped a period it doesn't necessrily mean that you are pregnant - have you been stressed recently or on a diet? These things and being unwell can make you skip a period. Morning sickness is a sign of pregnancy. But you can have nausea and backpain with quite a few things. For example you may have a urine or kidney infection. But get a proper test to find out one way or another. Best of luck.

working