jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how to be fat?

1. wilsontom profile image60
    wilsontomposted 7 years ago

how to be fat?

i know now a days people want to be slim, but being thin what would ypur tips to become fat.

2. tpshah profile image57
    tpshahposted 7 years ago

it is very easy.
    eat junk food. and food that contains much calories.
    See basically you need to take more calories than you need. i mean if you need 1500 calorie according to your daily routine than make a chart how much calorie you need to take from food. for this example i will say around 1700 calorie is more than enough.
    so it is quite easy to gain weight.

3. LeeWalls profile image61
    LeeWallsposted 7 years ago

You really don't need to think about that, just eat a lot of junk food, drink a lot of soda, eat sweets like there's no tomorrow, don't exercise and drink beer, before you know it your clothes aren't going to fit and you're going to start getting FAT; have a BAD diet and make that sofa your friend; that will do it

I remember one time I asked a lady when was her due date and she told me she wasn't pregnant. I felt comfortable to ask because I knew her. I guess you know how I felt. I was extremely and I mean extremely embarrassed. You can't blame me because she really did look pregnant.

After that experience I don't care if you really are pregnant, I don't ask.  You may just be fat and I don't want to go through that again.

4. Jhangora profile image59
    Jhangoraposted 7 years ago

The calories you eat should be more than the calories you burn everyday, eventually you will put on weight.

Eat Protein and Fat rich food. Exercise - it will help you feel hungry and tone up the body. I don't think you would really want to be fat, it's much better to gain muscle mass.

working