jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

The only problem with our medical records being available to all doctors across

1. jordan Miller profile image57
    jordan Millerposted 7 years ago

The only problem with our medical records being available to all doctors across the country is...

that you can never get an unbiased second opinion again.  I work in the medical field and know for a fact that doctors put a flag on any patient that is potential malpractice case.  Any doctor that they go to in the future will then protect the other doctors and sacrifice the patient.  The coronor is convieniently also on the system.

2. Dr. Wendy profile image66
    Dr. Wendyposted 7 years ago

Another reason not to trust the medical profession...  sad

3. TahoeDoc profile image97
    TahoeDocposted 7 years ago

"Any doctor they go to in the future will then protect the other doctors and sacrifice the patient".

Another conspiracy of us evil doctors. I don't know how to keep up with all the cover-ups I'm supposed to be party to. And now with the coroners in on it, it's getting very confusing. It was hard enough when I was just a "puppet" of the drug company.

Actually, most of us would protect the patient if we knew another doctor was causing harm. I've done this and know of others who have too.

Yes, please don't trust us, it's much easier to help you when you come to us all hostile and looking for a reason to decide we don't know what we are doing and believe we are conspiring against you.

4. jordan Miller profile image57
    jordan Millerposted 6 years ago

Tahoe Doc, thank you for your comment.  My profile picture is an image from my Zwanger Peseri MRI.  I reported severe symptoms at the top of my head and palpable nodules through my face.  Zwanger reported no abnormalities at all in my study. 

An MRI I had done some time later at Zilkha Radiology reports a cystic lesion at the top of brain with an ADC of .023.  When I ask Zilkha to explain what this ADC value represents, they tell me that they don't know.  I ask for them to PLEASE find out and they tell me that they can't.  There are large studies which conclude that a cystic lesion in the brain with an ADC of .023 has a 98% positive predictive value of being an abscess.  I bring this to Zilkha's attention and they refuse to comment.

If you are on facebook, please search "Zilkha radiology Please Update My Report: View the wall.

I have had an MRI at Yale Radiology.  Although the head of Neuroradiology at Yale, Dr. Sze who interpreted my study had published a paper on DWI and ADC values 10 years ago, he is refusing to comment on what is seen in my brain.   I have his emails which state that he does not know how to interpret these values.  When I pointed out to him that I am aware that he has published papers on the topic, he will not comment.

working