Will any of these problems get better overtime?

1. profile image46
    Bigd23posted 7 years ago

Will any of these problems get better overtime?

Hi I am 20 years old I havent gotten high in 70 days. This is the 5th or 6th time at least that ive quit smoking weed. Im really determined to stay clean for the rest of my life. I still have problems with my concentration and my thinking, but then again I also have ADD. I every once and a while I will have dreams about getting high. Rarely I will have cravings to use drugs when drugs are around, or when Im in a party like environment, or even when im not around any of it at all.

2. DaNoblest profile image59
    DaNoblestposted 7 years ago

Yes it does get easier as time goes by. Well done deciding to quit and following through with it. Quitting anything you have become dependent on takes time to get over. Sometimes it feels like things will never get better and your stuck feeling the way you do forever. This goes away after some time. Recovering from addictions can take much longer than people think so hang in there. I would say give it a few more months at least until you really start feeling better. As for the dreams and cravings those will stay around but as time goes by you begin to really realize how much better off you are without the substances. Good luck =]

3. thelyricwriter profile image93
    thelyricwriterposted 6 years ago

You have to keep out of the environment and if you really want to quit, loose those friends. I know it sounds awful, but if they do it around you, then that is not a true friend anyway. You have to stay away from it. Pot leads to other drugs and in most cases, you will be trying other things if you continue, especially in party environments.

working