jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

i want to know that is my gf pregnant or it is a side effect of i-pill ?

1. profile image45
    pankaj8493posted 7 years ago

i want to know that is my gf pregnant or it is a side effect of i-pill ?

me and gf had an unprotected sex before one week she took an i-pill after 2 hours but now after one week she got an stomach pain and aslo an irritation at vaginal area. is it a side effect of i-pill or she got pregnant pls suggest me?  i m toally tensed !

2. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

I don't think she is preganant going by the signs that you describe. However, she may have some form of infection that needs to be looked at by a doctor. It would be better to have protected sex whenever possible, as it saves on the stress of worrying about what could happen and it also protects you both from infection. Good luck

3. suncat profile image59
    suncatposted 7 years ago

It could be that she has yeast infection - the irritation part; or something else related to sexual activity or vaginal area, and the stomach problem because of stress or in connection with some food, or it could the pill side effect, those pills aren't vitamins, you know.
    Try using a pregnancy test from a drug store or go to a clinic, even a free one. They should help. Don't panic, just do check and follow the instructions.

4. That's the way profile image67
    That's the wayposted 7 years ago

those could be signs of infection... She could be pregnant, but the signs you describe does not point to a pregnancy. She needs to go and see her doctor, the pain in her abdomen could point that there is some kind of infection related to genitals. Don't worry, everything will be ok, just take her to doctor.

I hope that helped

5. Tatjana-Mihaela profile image59
    Tatjana-Mihaelaposted 7 years ago

These are common side effects of I pill. Pain will most probably be followed by bleeding.

I-pill mess up hormonal levels for many months. Condoms are much better choice, they do not have side-effects.