jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you control the events of your life or give credit to God for it?

1. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Do you control the events of your life or give credit to God for it?

2. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Sometimes I feel like there is a higher force guiding and manipulating events in my life. In fact I am aware of it. This does not mean that I sit back and wait for life to happen.. I am true to myself and my goals and this is what I do to control events in my life.

3. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

50/50. I could not just differentiate it happened just because of my effort or by god's grace.

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i control them just like every other person does. i do give my friends and family credit though but god, not likely.

5. philirodje profile image61
    philirodjeposted 7 years ago

I usually give God the credit for every thing that happens in my life for it is not by power nor by might but by the holy spirit.

6. mikielikie profile image66
    mikielikieposted 7 years ago

I believe that God knows all. That said... Every little thing I do has been set in stone. Yeah there are times when I think that "ah ha! I just made up my own mind" but then realize that God knew me even before I was born and that his love for me goes past anything I'll ever know and will ever truly understand. I have no way to prove it But HE knows what I'll do five years from now. Peace out! (HE even knew I'd say that.)

working