jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you cope with the traumatic events in your past currently?

1. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

How do you cope with the traumatic events in your past currently?

And how would you prefer to cope with them?

2. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

I turn them around; see them as learning curves instead of traumatic past events. I let them strengthen me instead of allowing them to weaken me

3. shweta25 profile image64
    shweta25posted 6 years ago

Meditation buddy..just follow Osho's way of meditation and you are gonna love your life and yourself and trust me you'll have no regrets whatsoever.

4. cherylone profile image93
    cheryloneposted 6 years ago

Well, sometimes I cry, and sometimes I get real depressed for a bit, but I do my very best to jump back.  I just wish I could jump back a bit faster sometimes.

5. Dorothee-Gy profile image69
    Dorothee-Gyposted 6 years ago

I work on them energetically and neutralize them. There are a lot of extremely effective energy healing methods you can use to neutralize traumatic memories and unhooking the knee-jerk response to them, I wrote a few hubs about it and there will be more down the road.

6. Cresentmoon2007 profile image74
    Cresentmoon2007posted 6 years ago

Currently I am coping with the traumatic events in my life by going in to see a counselor about once a week and I am on plenty of medications. I meditate, for I believe that helps out a lot. I'd prefer to find out more and more natural ways to cope with things instead of popping those pills they have me on. I also exercise as well.

working