jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

You know today is your LAST day on Earth! How, who and where would you spend it?

1. giftedwriterVIVI profile image59
    giftedwriterVIVIposted 6 years ago

You know today is your LAST day on Earth! How, who and where would you spend it?

Today is your last day on Earth. Tell me every detail about how you would like to spend it. I look forward to seeing some great and FUNNY answers!

2. micadeolu profile image49
    micadeoluposted 6 years ago

I will seek the counsel of those who had resurrected from the dead - at least there are quite some few around. I will take them to a solitary place or green forest. I will ask them every details about the beyond and compare their story with my preconceived assumptions and see if there is anything i am missing out.

I will then pray to the Lord Jesus Christ visualizing His image before me asking him to lead me home.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I would thank GOD that I have faithfully completed and fulfilled GOD'S ultimate purpose for my life with my 1 article that is seen around the world in 8 countries through 100 percent referring sites. I would also thank GOD for the vision he given me of the other side of death on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning. I will dwell on this vision and prepare myself to go there and everything else that is waiting for me to enjoy forever over there on the other side of death. I am a blessed man to be able to live and have total recall of the other side of death while living on the earth and completing GOD'S ultimate purpose personally on the earth and with my last breath cry out in victory that " IT IS FINISH" and go home to my true home on the other side of death in the presence of the Father and Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.

4. TheBlondie profile image61
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

I would spend it with my parents in my house, because I grew up there and I'll never consider anywhere else home. I'm an only child, so my parents and I are really close. I know a typical answer would be something like "go skydiving with Justin bieber", but what meaning does that have? I'd rather spend my last day in my own home with my own parents instead of doing some random thing that sounds impressive.