jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do you do when you have no energy to do something productive?

1. pancoor profile image57
    pancoorposted 6 years ago

What do you do when you have no energy to do something productive?

but you don't want to waste your time on TV or social websites

2. nidhi.singh profile image74
    nidhi.singhposted 6 years ago

you sit and wait for the energy to be built so that you are productive soon. patience is the best virtue smile

3. WindMaestro profile image60
    WindMaestroposted 6 years ago

You can get in touch with someone who you haven't talked to in a while. A simple phone call goes a long way. smile

4. DonDWest profile image60
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

Walk around your house/apartment naked, while blasting strange music videos on YouTube. Results may vary depending. . .

5. Melanie Trausch profile image59
    Melanie Trauschposted 6 years ago

Take this time of boredom and unproductiveness to honor your mind's stillness. Do not look at it as lack of energy or mental block, but as an opportunity to reflect. Write down your thoughts (even if they seem idle and all you're writing about is the unproductiveness). It's amazing how much creativity emerges out of boredom.

6. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

I like to Read a book ! or go for a swim when hot , do marshmallows on the fire if cold.

7. Tamila Roberts profile image34
    Tamila Robertsposted 6 years ago

I try taking a little jogging to the park question of getting the blood flowing correctly. Then, I stop for a small natural sugary snack. That helps me have a small boost of energy, however non-natural refined sugars are to be avoided.