jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

About my aches in my heart and my rib cage

1. profile image47
    mandyfarrugia11posted 6 years ago

About my aches in my heart and my rib cage

I complain about my ache in my heart and my rib cage. What can I do to stop my rib cage and my heart stop being hurt?

2. nursingmania profile image58
    nursingmaniaposted 6 years ago

You need to see a doctor INTERNAL MEDICINE, remember your ribcage protects your organs and one of this is your heart. There might be some cellular problems that goes with your current pain.Don't take that pain for granted. See your Doctor now.

3. delaneyworld profile image80
    delaneyworldposted 6 years ago

I agree, it's doctor time.  Better safe than sorry.  You could be suffering from any number of issues including chest wall inflmammation, costochondritis (inflammation) or many more things.  Please see your doctor.  Good luck and I hope you are doing okay.  I just noticed you posted this 3 months ago.  Would love to hear how you are doing.  - Jen

4. Nadeeshan301 profile image75
    Nadeeshan301posted 6 years ago

Pain in rib cage may be due to various reasons particularly it can be arise from skin, muscle, ribs made out of bone or cartilage part pleura which is the inner covering or else it can be a referred pain which is pain refer from inner organ. Diseases of heart pericardium lung esophagus can cause chest pains.