jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

In your opinion what does living life to the fullest mean to you?

1. adamkipling profile image46
    adamkiplingposted 6 years ago

In your opinion what does living life to the fullest mean to you?

2. blueorpurple profile image59
    blueorpurpleposted 6 years ago

knowing the importance of relationship(with your family or any others) in life and love yourself.

3. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

Being the best that I can be..... not wasting a moment.... to laugh, LIVE, be, do...... expressing my Self, my needs, my sexuality, my thoughts, my feelings....... ME!!!!

4. FranYo profile image60
    FranYoposted 6 years ago

While the answer to this excellent question is certainly different for each individual, "living life to the fullest" means to me:

- Having the financial and health capability to TRAVEL all my life

- Having LOVED ONES who know and understand me, and share in the highs, the lows and the memories of my life

- Having been wise enough to SATISFY all of my curiosities throughout my life -- be it drugs, sex, rock-n'-roll, or traveling the world, I left no stone unturned!

5. seriousnuts profile image68
    seriousnutsposted 6 years ago

In my opinion, it means doing things that really matter to you. Many people spend most of their lives earning money, but didn't enjoy their job. Some people spend too much time in their offices rather than with their family. I think many people do this because they have to. But if for example, they're faced with a life and death situation, they'll realize that those things didn't matter at all.

6. yiasa profile image59
    yiasaposted 6 years ago

First thing for me is to enjoy this life I am blessed with. I should contribute and fulfill my hunger for my site in which I feel comfortable.

7. shiloh01 profile image55
    shiloh01posted 6 years ago

That's simple..when you smile and feel contended by each and every act/decision of yours..that's a true life I feel!

8. MellyMoo profile image61
    MellyMooposted 6 years ago

learning to be your true self and becoming good friends with that self, thus finding inner peace.  Counting your blessings, appreciating the little things, having the courage to do whatever you are 'passionate' about and remembering that you are special in your own right.  Don't let fear hold you back.

9. drajithkumar profile image59
    drajithkumarposted 6 years ago

living means..................
       A good sleep every night
       Having nice appetite every day
       Taking food that of your taste
       Also having a nice partner with you

All loves these. 
    And these makes ur live a longer....................

working