jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What Does It Mean To You, To Live Your Life To The Fullest? Does It Mean The Usu

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

What Does It Mean To You, To Live Your Life To The Fullest? Does It Mean The Usual Routine Of...

Going To Work, Coming Home In The Evening, Eating Good Food In Nice Restaurants And Going To Sleep? Or Does It Mean Being Ever Smiling, Happy and Associating Yourself With Beautiful Women, Or Just Taking Everything Easy and That Life Is Not Permanent? What Do You Consider As Failure Of A Life Not Well Lived, Or, What Do You Consider As Success Factors Of A Life Well Lived?

2. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

I believe that living our lives 2 the fullest means reaching our fullest potentials.

3. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

I have no limits, no borders and compassion, love, logic and reason support my walk, while Wakan Tanka guides my path when I listen. I think I am living my life to the fullest or to the fullest with the best of my knowledge.

4. fiksy02 profile image72
    fiksy02posted 7 years ago

you are the only one that can determine what living life to the fullest means. people usually associate being with beautiful women and handsome men, going to parties, living life on the fast lane as living life to the fullest but I disagree. If you are the time that love all that, then good, that is your own life to the fullest but if you are the type that love a quiet evening by the lake side then try to get as much as possible of that because that is your own living to the fullest.

5. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 7 years ago

1. do no harm.
    2. never miss a chance to smile
    3. give generously
    4. don't let your fears stop you from doing anything.
    5. don't sweat the small stuff (p.s. it's all small stuff)

6. Pikachusif profile image68
    Pikachusifposted 6 years ago

I believe it means making the most out of life the way you see it. If you believe climbing the tallest mountain in the world will accomplish yourself, that's completely up to you.