jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If I had all the answers to all your problems, what would you want me to solve f

1. RHinck profile image59
    RHinckposted 6 years ago

If I had all the answers to all your problems, what would you want me to solve for you?

Is there any aspect of your life that you need help with?  Work, money, love, spirituality, family, friends, pets, etc.

2. TheSenior profile image60
    TheSeniorposted 6 years ago

Why young degreed people don't want to hire the older, experienced person.

3. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 6 years ago

How to keep our cats from getting their collars off?

4. johndwilliams profile image87
    johndwilliamsposted 6 years ago

Why do men have nipples - it seems a waste of time to me

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

My 2nd article is on Top Listings and 3rd on the list with it being on the 1st page of Google and 1st in position along with my 7 answers to questions on hubpages which makes it 8 out of 10 on Google with it being on the first page. Will I get the 10 out of 10 positions on google on the 1st page. I know that it is not really a problem but I am looking forward to going from 8 to 10 of 10 on page 1 with Google as of June 4, 2011 A.D. Laughing out loud. Thank you. Also my 3 articles is hitting on all 3 cylinders and now have a total ever views of 2987. I am averaging 1000 views per hub. This is off the chain through 100% referring sites traffic as of June 4, 2011 A.D. It might be the Google Panda that is putting me on the 1st page of Google with my 1st 8 positions out of 10 positions being on page 1 with Google. If it is you Google Panda then I would like to thank you for this on today's date of June 4, 2011 A.D.

working