jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you remember your dreams?

1. blueorpurple profile image59
    blueorpurpleposted 6 years ago

Do you remember your dreams?

2. puddingicecream profile image75
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

Hardly ever. Maybe when I first wake up but as the day goes by, I usually can't remember them.

3. blake4d profile image59
    blake4dposted 6 years ago

Almost all of them I am pretty sure. I dream and remember at least three or more every night.

4. nancyme profile image60
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

Yes most of them. But there are also a lot of dreams which I simply can't remember after I wake up.

5. ThePracticalMommy profile image94
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

Most I remember quite vividly. In fact, last night I had a dream that I was standing in front of a classroom that used to be a library on the first day of school and I had a student who was outright obnoxious and didn't remember the writing lessons she learned last year. I awoke feeling so frustrated! lol

6. BabyCheetah profile image76
    BabyCheetahposted 6 years ago

Most of the time yes, then I forget them unless I write them down but sometimes they will just stick. The last few nights I've had some strange dreams yikes

7. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

I remember many of my dreams.  I also am a lucid dreamer, so sometimes I know when I am dreaming, and I can have some influnce on my dreams.  When I say some, its really not much.  I tend to realize I am dreaming and then at that point I am set on waking myself up.  I even have dreams with in dreams from time to time.  No, its nothing like Inception, more like I know I'm dreaming, try to wake myself up, I think I am successful only to realize that I am still dreaming and the process continues until I really wake myself up.

working