Organic Food: Is the recent outbreak of the superbug E. Coli meant to make organ

1. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Organic Food: Is the recent outbreak of the superbug E. Coli meant to make organic food look bad?

It's fairly obvious that the new e. coli superbug was engineered to be resistant to 8 different kinds of antibiotics. So if we go with this hypothesis, the next question is "why would they do that?". Do you think it's possible they choose to do that in opposition to the organic food movements? It makes sense to me, as they are trying to blame organic veggies for the outbreak, which is next to impossible.

2. drshwetaushah profile image43
    drshwetaushahposted 6 years ago

The most common cause of E coli infection is unhygienic and contaminated food. For those who cook food at home, it is imperative to ensure that they clean their food thoroughly with clean, warm water before consuming or using the foods. Studies have however shown that use of manure contaminated with E coli can also result in the spread of the disease. Will have to wait and see the implications of the recent outbreak of E coli on the organic food movement.

3. butterflystar profile image79
    butterflystarposted 6 years ago

I personally think that the E. Coli thing going on, is from GMO foods, genetically modified or engineered foods that are spreading cross pollination to other produce, when mixing the genes of different species I think E. Coli among other things are very very possible smile

working