Battery life expectancy of cell phones vs. the life expectancy of the cell phone

1. PlanksandNails profile image85
    PlanksandNailsposted 6 years ago

Battery life expectancy of cell phones vs. the life expectancy of the cell phone users?

"Motorola advises consumers to avoid pointing a cellular antenna toward exposed parts of the body. But independent tests show that cell phones can also leak huge amounts of radiation from the keypad and mouthpiece. This radiation deeply penetrates brain, ear and eye tissues, which are especially susceptible to microwave damage. Belt clip cases allow cell phones to deliver radiation to the liver or kidney areas when a wired, hands-free earpiece is used."

2. BabyCheetah profile image73
    BabyCheetahposted 6 years ago

Hard to know isn't it? I hardly use my phone for anything, I mainly txt on it. Funny today I am out and about and left my phone at home (but brought my laptop with me) that's how much I care about my mobile big_smile
    But I think it's sad to see kids with their own mobile phones and constantly using it sad

3. ParadiseForever profile image59
    ParadiseForeverposted 6 years ago

I feel more than battery life expectancy of cell phones, human life expectancy of the cell phone users is very importantly concentrated. Cellphones if used for prolonged time creates radiation in the human brain. 

When radiation hits the head, it penetrates the skull.  The younger the child the deeper the penetration due to the fact their skulls are thinner and their brains contain more fluid than adults.  Therefore, increase the risk of cancer. There are Chances of Fatigue, headaches, loss of sleep, memory loss, ringing ears, joint pains, etc. for the users of cellphone in a prolonged time.

All these does not mean that cellphones should not be used at all. If the cellphones are used for limited time, the battery life of the same as well as the life of the cellphone user is expected to be on the safer side. I think I have answered your question to some extent covering the second half of it, since I am more interested on human life more than a cellphone.