jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Would you charge your doctor "late fees"?

1. aka-dj profile image75
    aka-djposted 6 years ago

Would you charge your doctor "late fees"?

Have you ever wanted to charge your doctor "late fees" when he/she makes you wait a long time past the appointment time?

2. profile image0
    mikeq107posted 6 years ago

Yes, absolutely think it’s a great Idea. If we miss an appointment, we get charged the full whack, so if the good old Doc misses ours they should pay the piper also. After all our time is just as precious and in many case`s we are losing money by going there…great question Thanks for asking!!!

Mike :0)

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

No, because sometimes when I see him, I have problems that need his attention and I am very grateful that he does not skimp on my time with him.  I assume when he is late coming in to see me, that someone else has needed his time and attention.

I make my appointments first thing in the morning so that his schedule has not had the time to get backed up.

4. C-Bless profile image61
    C-Blessposted 6 years ago

Recently went to the doctor to refill a prescription - she came out to apologize for running late.  Turned out that she was only a few minutes behind.  I felt it was a classy move so, in that case, I wouldn't charge a fee.

working