jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are ways to find extra time to do things every day?

1. syednaeemul profile image71
    syednaeemulposted 6 years ago

What are ways to find extra time to do things every day?

As my worklife started, I've found it harder to find free time to work on my personal projects. What can be ways to find this time?

2. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Wake up & get up earlier in the morning
    Watch less TV / Movies
    Spend less time on the phone
    Plan your time according to what you want to achieve in the day

3. Taleb80 profile image82
    Taleb80posted 6 years ago

Try to learn how to do two things at same time, like:
    1- To have food & watch TV reasonably.
    2- To listen to audio books & drive or do some sport.
    3- To read before in bed instead of wasting time if you don't feel sleepy.
    4- To avoid to go for shopping many time a month, reduce the this by writing a list of your needs.

4. profile image0
    happy mummsyposted 6 years ago

mutli-tasking comes quite naturally to me ^.^ although quite frequently i end up pretty drained and exhausted ;-( i prioritize things, i group things up: i.e. if i was gonna do some errands, i go to the farthest destination and moving closer, in that way i  dont hv to go back and forth ;-) im a mum of 2 little cherubs & has a full-time job so i find it quite necessary to multi-task & prioritize to get things done and still find some "ME" time ;-) goodluck!! ^.^

5. tyler_richmond profile image54
    tyler_richmondposted 6 years ago

Take vitamins that add energy like B12 or any B vitamin, you will completing certain task may not take as long therefore freeing up a little extra time. Also cut out meaningless things such as TV, or even as something as simple as scheduling can free time and make your days seem more organized which reduces stress.

6. fit2day profile image74
    fit2dayposted 6 years ago

It's best to plan out your days and set aside time to work on personal things. Organize what you do by order of importance.

The number one thing is to not be overwhelmed, sometimes many of us want to do so many things and accomplish so much, that we stress and accomplish nothing.