Do sun flares affect our emotions?

1. snoblet profile image85
    snobletposted 6 years ago

Do sun flares affect our emotions?

Like how earth magnetic can effect how we feel and think.

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image59
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

You are on to something ... keep on this path and one day you will find something ...

Anyway, Solar Flares, are the Physical outbursts of Sun's stored Energy ... and these outbursts can involve different Sets of Radiations ...
    Meaning, some Solar Flares may have higher concentrations of Gamma Radiation, whereas others may have a different Set of Radial concentrations.

Normal Human Emotions, are generally catalyzed by External Physical Factors , in these, influencing the "inner" Human temperament ... meaning, a change in our Mental, thus, Physical Dispositions, called, Emotions.
    This is however, not the case in Pathological Conditions, like Schizophrenia.

Thus, normal humans, exposed to higher dosages of a certain type of benign Radiation, released by the Suns Flare ... are prone to be influenced emotionally ...

shahidbukhari.hubpages.com

3. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

yes i think they do when i feel down i go outside and the sun usaly helps me to feel better I think you should do some research on this because I think it would make for an intresting hub

working