jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What kind of diet for a breastfeeding mom who wants to lose more baby fat? 3rd b

1. NiaLee profile image61
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

What kind of diet for a breastfeeding mom who wants to lose more baby fat? 3rd baby. Please

2. profile image0
    ChuckGposted 6 years ago

Cardio is the path to losing fat, not sit-ups. Sit-ups will strengthen the abdominal muscles, but they'll stay hidden underneath the fat. Watch your diet, your carb intake, your sweet intake and walk everyday for a start. Walk about 30-minutes. This will get the heart pumping and that blood flowing. Then take longer walks or do aerobics. Whatever you can fit into your schedule, to get rid of any fat, remember you must burn away the calories.

3. NiaLee profile image61
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

ChuckG thank you so much, I was wondering what I was doing wrong, the emotions are so high, I have been a good adviser to my friends but when it comes to me, I just get lost. Thanks again, I dance to lose extra calories on top of walking and running a little bit. I just miss my old me that would never gain a pound!!! Thank you again, your advice will impact my schedule now!

4. nancyyoung1 profile image59
    nancyyoung1posted 6 years ago

Drinking matcha green tea is best for reducing fat. It keeps you healthy and have no side effect. Drinking 3-4 cups of matcha green tea daily will definitely help in losing fat. I am having Aiya matcha green tea since a long time and it keeps me healthy and slim.

working