Is it possible to lose 35lbs in 3-4 months using a stationary exercise bike?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 71 discussions (106 posts)
  1. ii3rittles profile image77
    ii3rittlesposted 13 years ago

Is it possible to lose 35lbs in 3-4 months using a stationary exercise bike?

I want to make a hub to help people with weight loss. I gained some weight and am going to lose it! I got a stationary exercise bike to use for this weight loss. I am 23 and don't eat horribly, in fact I eat better then most. I believe my weight gain was due to stress, health issues, and losing my job. I have lost 20 pounds in less than 3 months in the past. I would like to lose the weight I gained by summer, so my question is, given my sex, weight (160lbs), past weight loss, and use of the stationary exercise bike, will I be able to lose 35lbs in 3-4 months? ( around 2-3lbs a week)

1. izettl profile image88
      izettlposted 13 years ago

Oh yes. I actually lost 30 pounds after having a baby using a stationary bike about 4 times a week. The secret is it doesn't matter the type of exercise, just that you take in less calories and you get some exercise. Stationary bikes can be fun with various settings- uphill, race, etc.
      I was 32 when I lost the weight and for women over 30 it is a little tougher to lost weight so I know someone your age can definitely do it. I rely on exercise bike, swimming, and pilates because I now have arthritis and can't do running or lifting weights.

1. Emka Kios profile image61
        Emka Kiosposted 7 years agoin reply to this

exercise using stationary exercise bike is a great way to get into shape, but most importantly a healthy body.

http://raracake.blogspot.com

2. Dianemae profile image80
        Dianemaeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Your age is working for you. You keep the good diet and proper food choices the weight should decrease.  Good luck. You can do it.

2. barbergirl28 profile image82
      barbergirl28posted 13 years ago

If you go for the long end that is only about 9 pounds a month, which is just a little over 2 pounds a week which is a really safe goal of weight loss. I believe that the cardio is definately a great way to get the weight off. However, I would also think doing a little bit of weight training will make the process much easier!
      Cardio just isn't enough... with weight training you will gain muscle wich will also boost your metabolism. I would also keep a food diary if you are really serious. After all, even if you don't think you are eating bad... you might not know what you are snacking on when your not thinking about it! Good luck!

1. nickshamrock profile image62
        nickshamrockposted 13 years ago

Yeah, just burn more calories than you take in, and it's possible. I lost 30 pounds on diet alone, and could have lost more with exercise. Then I gained weight and lost it all on exercise alone with no change in my diet. So I'd say it's doable. BTW, it only took me about 2-3 months to lose it, and I'm a 24-year old male.

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image78
          Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years agoin reply to this

My Zumba instructor confirms your comments.  80% of weight loss is what you eat. 10% is exercise.

2. joecseko profile image62
          joecsekoposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Your Zumba instructor sucks at math! Where's the other 10%?

2. mizzcass profile image60
        mizzcassposted 13 years ago

Alright.  I lost 110 pounds after my first child was born.  The bulk of that (about 80) was lost in a year.  My doctor was in shock (so was I).  You can actually lose more than just 2-3 a week, about 5 is the most you can do while staying healthy.  First things first, eliminate processed sugar.  I know it is difficult, as I am a slave to ice cream.  But if you give up sugar for about 72 hours, your body will stop craving it...kind of like nicotine. 
        Second, water is crucial.  Not your standard eight glasses, try for about a gallon a day, which you can work your way up to. If you are working out to your max which would be your heart pounding out of your chest, you will sweat.  You need to replace that water. 
        Third, try lifting weights.  Not barbells, but just some dumbells..about 5-10 pounders.  Alternate days of biceps & back, chest & shoulders, legs & triceps.  Then, work your way up to some burnout plyometrics (i.e. jump squats, burpees, mountain climbers).  All of this requires minimal equipment, and will tone up your body.  If all you do is ride a bike, you basically shrink the body, and there is no tone.  If you build muscle, your body will burn fat long after you are done working out. 

Good Luck!
        Cassandra
        CPT
        National Academy of Sports Medicine

1. joecseko profile image62
          joecsekoposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If you were actually NASM certified you wouldn't have mentioned that garbage about 8 glasses of water. There is not a shred of scientific evidence to support that nonsense.
          Yeah, you lost 80 lbs in a year. Sure you did.

3. smcopywrite profile image61
        smcopywriteposted 13 years ago

very much so. along with a healthy diet and lifestyle it is possible

4. Dr Rockpile profile image59
        Dr Rockpileposted 12 years ago

Yes it is - as long as you eat healthy and watch your calories. Also, if you work out first thing in the morning it will get your metabolism going. Search Google for a calorie calculator and use it to help you determine how much calories you will burn. If time is an issue, break up your workouts in to 2 or 3 times per day at shorter intervals. Exercising for 20 minutes, 3 times a day burns just as much as 1 full hour.

Doctor my ass! You haven't a clue what you're talking about!

5. DexisView profile image76
        DexisViewposted 12 years ago

Hope so....I just got a stationary bike too.  Good luck!  Found that writing down everything you eat really makes you more aware of waht you put in your mouth.

6. Express10 profile image86
        Express10posted 12 years ago

Most definitely. Depending on the amount of effort and time put in it's possible to lose this amount of weight in less time than 3 or 4 months. Best of luck to you.

7. profile image50
        Seaumasposted 11 years ago

Yes.  it can be done.  But it is unhealthy and the weight won't stay off.  and one single exercise is a very bad method.  I lost 110 lbs. in three years with a new, reasonable and sensible diet, moderate low impact exercise, changing bad habits, locking myself into new and smaller wardrobes, being closely monitored by my doctor and my nutritionist, encouraged by friends and realizing I did not gain all that weight in days, but years.  the greatest rules were, for me, common sense, no guilt,  purpose and commitment and a want to lose the weight, a steady and sane plan, a schedule to change my life habits, no fear of failure, weighing myself everyday, never rewarding myself for what iit was my job to do and loving and respecting myself for who, not what my body had turned into.  Now there is no effort and my entire life activity is different.  And it even cost less because the things I did cost less.  Calesthenics in the livingroom, daily walks when the weather is nice, getting out to dances and physical activity, joining the local "spinners", doing the neighborhood crime watch walking circuits, avoiding elevators and using the stairs, not pounding down cream cheese sandwiches for lunch, reintroducing myself to the sweetness of carrots, the refreshment of celery, the crunchiness and tastiness of salads without heavy dressings,  finding out chicken is the most versatile and least expensive meat, that I really like broiled fish, portobello mushrooms taste like steak and an occasional hamburger made the healthy way will not hurt me at all.  and clear lungs and fresh air and loose limbs are really to live for.  And I didn't have to do it all at once.  I also stopped my nervous eating and dumping an endless tub of buttered popcorn down me during the NFL Playoffs.  I used to gobble down six chili dogs in a sitting and later three of my (in)famous bacon double cheeseburgers with mushrooms and a fist full of country fries.  I can't do that now because I shrunk my stomach using smaller portions which was very temporarily annoying.  I just had a checkup for my 67th birthday and my internist says she couldn't tell my exam results from a healthy man of 40.  My latest echocardiogram says I'm still good enough to join a seniors running club and I'm getting the old Austro-Daimler 21 speed tuned up for the summer.  A true high priced touring bike.  those Germans, huh?  anyway, you will do what you decide.  I hope I convinced you not to do it the way you wanted.  Its bad.

1. thebarefootpa profile image73
          thebarefootpaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I can't believe there aren't any comments or congratulations to Seaumas, this is exactly how to do it, it's about changing the bad habits we can get into and not giving up - great job Seaumas, it's been 3 years since your post but hey, well done!

8. iggy7117 profile image92
        iggy7117posted 8 years ago

It is possible but you will not do it with the bike alone, Weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. You need to change you eating patterns so you lose and maintain the weight loss for life and not just until the diet is over

Incorporating diet with the bike will be the best way to lose the weight, you are attacking it two ways and learning to eat better will help to keep it off.
        Good Luck...

Thank you for actually being one of the few commenting that makes sense. Did you read some of the comments and answers? It's amateur hour up there! :-(

9. Capernius1 profile image59
        Capernius1posted 8 years ago

Please keep in mind that any weight lost over 2 pounds a week is dangerous.
        also keep in mind that weight loss is seldom possible without diet changes AND exercise.
        so using a stationary bike combined with a change in your normal diet, can and will, cause you to lose weight.
        Lastly, 2 things I wish to mention:

#1) do not do anything without seeing your doctor first.
        there may be underlying problems that you are unaware of, & visiting your Dr. is the only way to know for sure.

#2) lose weight S-L-O-W-L-Y.
        When you lose weight too fast, it can have a negative impact on your heart & other organs. People have died from losing weight too fast.
        So lose weight slowly, then that way all your organs can adjust to the changes as the weight drops.

I am not a doctor, but I DO encourage you & everyone else who wants to lose weight, to see their doctor first.

1. shamoonak profile image59
          shamoonakposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It would depend on the diet you take along with it

Absolutely NO basis for your comment!
          "Please keep in mind that any weight lost over 2 pounds a week is dangerous."

That's simply not true!

10. Leonhard Euler profile image68
        Leonhard Eulerposted 7 years ago
      11. Evane profile image62
        Evaneposted 7 years ago

It is not possible. It is even hard to lose 1 kg in a month. So 11 kg in 3-4 months is impossible, as for me.

12. cam8510 profile image92
        cam8510posted 7 years ago

Weight loss that has any chance at all of lasting for the long haul has two elements, diet and exercise.  If a person tries to lose weight by dieting alone, they are doomed to failure regarding the long term.  If they try to lose weight by exercising alone, they will have to commit huge portions of time to exercising or they will fail in the long term. 

Your question goes like this.  "Is it possible to lose 35lbs in 3-4 months using a stationary exercise bike?"  Taken as written, the answer is no unless you want to live on that stationary bike. 

If a person is willing to reduce their intake of simple carbohydrates, take in complex carbs to feed the body so it doesn't begin to feed on stores of protein and consume adequate amounts of protein for muscle repair, then yes, 35 lbs could easily be lost in 3-4 months by using an exercise bike.  Be sure to add resistance to the exercise so that you are actually working.  Resistance will need to be increased regularly as your body adjusts to the workload.

You could increase your calorie burn by adding some weight lifting.  As you create lean muscle, more calories are burned even when you aren't working out.  Lean muscle is an excellent tool for weight control.

Good luck.  I hope you achieve your goals.

1. profile image48
          Subir Kanti Gopeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Health  is wealth. We should take care our health.
          https://learnenglish1976.blogspot.com/

2. profile image57
          jamalsrkposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If you have the desire. of course you can

3. profile image49
          AliandoSitanggangposted 7 years agoin reply to this

hemm this good idea

4. joecseko profile image62

Yeah, that's an interesting assertion, Chris. And, when I say "interesting" I actually mean stupid and wrong!
          Clinical studies from all over the world found that diet is far more effective than exercise for weight loss.

5. Alexander Thomas2 profile image39
          Alexander Thomas2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Reaching a caloric deficit of 3,500 calories leads to the loss of a pound of fat, and this goal is reasonable to attempt weekly. A stationary bike can help you burn enough calories to place your body in a caloric deficit. Riding a stationary bike wit

13. theefactordiet profile image60
        theefactordietposted 7 years ago

I have a wonderful idea for this. You can try this http://theefactordietbook.com

14. thatcrazywrapfam profile image61
        thatcrazywrapfamposted 7 years ago

If you feel that there are other issues than eating to blame, it may be time to look at those issues. I had a lot of stress and began taking Confianza to help out with that and my sleeping issues (with two toddlers I needed help with the sleeping). I also started taking some Greens to help me to get more healthy nutrients into my body and avoid some issues with my horrible cravings. You can check out the Confianza for stress or Greens for energy and nutrition at thatcrazywrapfamily.myitworks.com

15. profile image53
        kwanrytitoposted 7 years ago

But what do you need to eat to lose the weight rapidly? From low-carb, to low-fat, to sugar-free, to high-protein, and even the ‘caveman’ diet – there are so many options out there that it can be extremely confusing...
        look at the complete content :
        https://bettersoc.blogspot.com/2016/07/ … -in-3.html

16. profile image51
        millionairedsposted 7 years ago

Hello everyone. No need to deposit that much effort to lose weight. I recommend using this little secret based diet. More information here: h t t phmm/tinyurl.c o m/mgl7gpb

17. profile image53
        James Kaundaposted 7 years ago

Sure, why not you definitely loose about even 3-5 lbs  per week.I would advise you to follow this: TIPS I HAVE FOR YOU HERE:
        { BE EATING BREAKFAST BEFORE YOU TAKE A RIDE }.
        Although your stomach muscles aren’t working as hard as your quads or glutes when you’re cycling, cycling’s aerobic nature means you are burning fat. Work at a moderately intensive pace, so that conversation is possible, but not easy – less than than 80% of your maximum heart rate – three times a week for about two hours.
           {EAT WELL  AND HAVE A STRESS-FREE LIFE }
        This kind of lower-intensity training burns a greater percentage of fat than high intensities, but bear in mind overall calorie burning would be less than higher-intensity sessions for the same duration, so don't go overboard with the post-ride snacks.
           { POST-CYCLING REST & RECUPERATION }
        If you're trying to shift some weight then getting enough sleep can be an important part of the equation,main mean the body holds onto more calories.Have an enough rest and abandon any stress that comes across.
           { ALWAYS STICK TO YOUR DIET OR CYCLING TABLE "No excuses" }
        We all do it. You wake up in the morning, look out the window and see rain and think, “Oh, I’ll get the bus today.” But if you’re serious about wanting to lose weight cycling you can’t make these excuses anymore. Come rain or shine.
           { DON'T BE CARRIED BY "WIND" ANY THING YOU SEE YOU WANT TO HAVE IT. }
        If seriously, you want to lose weight you’ll need to make some changes to your diet as well as to your cycling schedule. Although incredibly popular, fad diets are certainly not the answer to keeping weight off long term and neither are crash diets. All you need to do is eat a healthy, balanced diet and take care to keep hydrated and control your portion size.
          { ADD FASTENED TRAINING TO YOUR WEEKLY REGIME. }
        If you are looking to reduce your weight then,you can add some fasted training to your weekly regime, then your blood sugar will be low and much of your liver glycogen will have been used in your overnight fast. In this situation, fat becomes the dominant fuel source.Training in this way improves the metabolic pathways for burning fat hence in such a way a lot of weight is therefore lost.
        I had a friend of mine who followed this simple steps and he lost 17 lbs per month its a real thing your can loose your weight and attain your desired figure and shape.
        " I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ".

18. Chrisburch profile image41
        Chrisburchposted 7 years ago

Yes, be consistent, set realistic goals, don't give up, eat well, SWEAT, get your heart rate up, and SMILE!!!!

19. Perspycacious profile image63
        Perspycaciousposted 7 years ago

Probably even more quickly, if you carry it with you wherever you go.
        On the other hand, if you just stand on it and read a book without the exercise bike moving (i. e. it is indeed "stationary"), you are not likely to lose any significant weight at all!

20. profile image56
        tipsformeposted 7 years ago

Yes it is but even a better way is to Follow this diet plan.
        http://7tipsforme.com/how-to-lose-weight/

21. profile image51
        ashrafsalamaposted 7 years ago

The 3 Week Diet - How To Lose Weight Quickly
        If you have ever watched any of those health related TV shows like ‘Dr. Oz’ or ‘The Doctors’, you would get the impression that it’s extremely difficult to lose weight fast. They’ll tell you that it can take month after month to shed the pounds, and sometimes even years. But I’m here today to tell you that that it is simply not true.
        My name is Brian and I am the creator of The 3 Week Diet. I have spent years researching and working with nutritionists and dieticians to develop a diet system that is so advanced and effective that it is able to help you lose 1 lb of pure body fat every single day. Over the course of 3 weeks on the diet, you can lose more than 20 pounds of fat off your belly, butt, hips, and thighs and achieve the body of your dreams with little to no exercise involved. But how is this possible?
        As you would know, the human body is highly adaptable. If you cut your finger, the body would heal itself in a matter of days – regenerating new cells as soon as the change is noticed. Well, if you make a big enough change to your diet, the body can adapt right away too by burning fat in your body at a rapid speed. But what you need to do to kick start this change? Is it exercise? Cutting certain foods out of your diet? Drinking a special tea? Eating certain berries? No, it is none of those things. In fact, it is much more simple than you’d think.
        You see, the human metabolism is like a furnace for your body. It burns up every source of fuel inside your body – from the food you have eaten, to fat that has been stored. But, one thing you have to know about the metabolism is that it will burn what was last eaten first, before it starts burning the fat on your body. As a result, by the end of the day, no matter what you have eaten, your body won’t have had time to start burning the fat from around your body. But what if you could change this? What if you could make it so your metabolism actually prefers to burn the fat in your body first, and then burns the food you have eaten?
        Think about a campfire. What would happen if you poured a gallon of gasoline onto the fire? It would go up in flames and burn a thousand times more! Well, fat is a fuel source just like gasoline. If your metabolism gets that fat from your body and starts burning it, it makes the metabolism even stronger and more powerful,
        http://www.weight-loss1.ml/2016/08/the-fastest-way-to-

22. profile image50
        Shawn michelposted 7 years ago

I have something for weight loss pills 100% citified fda approved and cheapest price visit now for more detailshttps://www.easydelivermeds.com/stomach

Banned

23. adityasingh58 profile image59
        adityasingh58posted 7 years ago

Yes, it is possible to loose weight.

You have to keep confidence level high and-and you should motivate yourself. Regularly.

It's impossible to "loose weight", because the word is "lose". Your comment is mindless, and lacks any useful content.

2. profile image52
          Madibeeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Joe, who died and made you mediator? At least these people are trying to be helpful to the person asking the question. How about this..use some of that negative, "haven't had pussy in years" attitude to build yourself a bridge and get over yourself.

24. Jandali Aboahmad profile image36
        Jandali Aboahmadposted 7 years ago

Spammer!

25. Channel Shope profile image60
        Channel Shopeposted 7 years ago

Did you finally lose those 35-pounds on your exercise bike?

26. profile image58
        Belisariusgwposted 7 years ago

Without question.

Perform workouts as HITT.

Perform first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Eat a reasonable diet at the very least and watch the weight melt off.

27. gullaila2 profile image59
        gullaila2posted 7 years ago

Yes it possible  to lose weight  with any type of exercise  but  my suggestion  is to lose weight  quickly.  every one should  take prproper  diet and do exercise  one hour  for six  days  a  week . Proper  diet means should take milk, yogurt ,egg, fruits,  dry fruits ,vegetables  and fish and leave junk food , fried  things,  drinks , sweets ,cheese . And take plenty  of  water.  I also lose 5 kg weight in a month with these instructions

28. sandy lakra profile image41
        sandy lakraposted 7 years ago

Yes, It is very easy to loss 35lbs in 3-4 months. You should follow balance diet for weight loss. If you want free diet plan or fitness Consultancy just login  fitnessdada.com. Fitnessdada is a world biggest fitness portals which help those people who are suffer health and fitness problem. So many people attach with fitnessdada and enjoy the health and fitness consultancy. When you visit fitnessdada you get the answer to your all question. Fitnessdada is always with you. Be Fit Stay Hit.

Your post is spam, AND makes absolutely no sense!

Reported for spam! Bye bye...

29. Shyron E Shenko profile image68
        Shyron E Shenkoposted 7 years ago

No, not using a stationary exercise bike alone, it take watching your diet along with the exercise. 
        Eating right is the most important thing in weight loss.

30. dietmealx profile image59
        dietmealxposted 7 years ago

In my opinion,Every thing is possible if we want it hardly.
        Actually you can read this : http://www.dietmealx.com/weight-loss-ti … -fast-easy
        i hope it help you even a little bit .

31. Lovey McLaughlin profile image61
        Lovey McLaughlinposted 7 years ago

This question is so complex. I think it depends on if you already lose weight easily and if you were sedentary before. If so then you may lose a substantial amount of weight. Also if you have a lot to lose any increase in activity will accelerate weight loss.

32. profile image53
        akhilmadhuposted 7 years ago

Yes possible,
                    If there is a will there is a way . If u have will to lose 35lbs in 3-4months then it is possible

33. profile image49
        nazninKhanomposted 7 years ago

i don't think so it is possible .you can see this http://healthcarensolution.blogspot.com

34. Matthew K Morris profile image58
        Matthew K Morrisposted 7 years ago

I see this was 5 years ago but I lost that amount of weight in that amount of time, but I exercised a bit more heavily. The diet is the key, so if you make sure to do good calorie burning cardio on the bike a decent amount it is definitely doable.

1. Channel Shope profile image60
          Channel Shopeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely agree!
          80% Nutrition and 20% Exercise

35. profile image52
        Sam Turkposted 7 years ago

I am no expert by any means, but I am not sure that trying to lose so much weight in such a short time frame is healthy. To stay healthy and maintain the weight lost, I believe you would have to lose around a pound or two a week, which is certainly plausible. However, this would take around four to eight months. Again, I am no expert. I believe that it is possible to lose the 35 lbs in a 3 to 4-month time frame, but the question is: will the weight stay off? Plus, I believe that there is a balance between diet and exercise. It's great that you already eat healthy, but losing weight is about taking in fewer calories than you are using up. Again, I am no expert--please know that each person is different in how they gain and lose and maintain weight.

1. Channel Shope profile image60
          Channel Shopeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That used to be the case.

But with advances in Body Physiology, Nutrition and Dieting, it far safer and easier to lose large amounts of weight in a very short time nowadays.

Doctors with no idea of nutrition will say its unsafe

ShopAtChannel,this is an utterly poorly worded, ridiculous comment!
          "But with advances in Body Physiology, Nutrition and Dieting, it far safer and easier to lose large amounts of weight in a very short time nowadays."

36. Josha Kruvand profile image61
        Josha Kruvandposted 7 years ago

Yes, it is possible.  2-3lbs a week is a reasonable goal - if you are on a restricted calorie diet.  It's "simple"- just burn more than you take in.  Also drink lots of water.  You'll eat less and feel better.
        http://www.krustrengthandfitness.com

37. AmieForsyth profile image60
        AmieForsythposted 7 years ago

My friend lost 25 pounds in a couple months just by making better food choices and working out 3-4 days per week. So your plan definitely seems feasible.

1. khanhabib profile image59
          khanhabibposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hey man, you're exactly right. one of my friends just did this task and eventually managed to shed extra pounds. I think it's pretty possible to burn calories with selecting proper food menu.
          and at the same time, exercise bike play a great role.

38. profile image51
        Darold Shrewsburyposted 7 years ago

You should check into Yoga, even though bike exercises is great to. Yoga really helps with weight lose due to controlling the activity of the hypothalamus. Either way if you want to read more about the article I wrote about yoga ill post down below but congrats on the 20 pound lost in three months! Keep up the great work:)

http://www.yogahelploseweight.com

Reported you, too :-)

39. profile image52
        md naifposted 7 years ago

Okay. We dropped 110 lbs following my personal very first kid was created. The majority of which (about 80) had been dropped inside a 12 months. My personal physician is at surprise (so had been I). It is possible to shed a lot more than simply 2-3 per week, regarding 5 may be the the majority of that you can do whilst remaining wholesome. Very first points very first, get rid of prepared sugars. I understand it's hard, when i 'm the servant in order to glaciers lotion. However should you quit sugars for around seventy two several hours, the body stop wanting this... a lot like smoking.

2nd, drinking water is vital. Not really your own regular 8 eyeglasses, attempt for around the gallon each day, which you'll function the right path as much as. If you're exercising for your maximum which may end up being your own center beating from your upper body, you'll perspiration. You have to substitute which drinking water.

3rd, attempt weight lifting. Not really barbells, however some dumbells.. regarding 5-10 pounders. Alternative times associated with biceps & back again, upper body & shoulder blades, thighs & triceps. After that, function the right path as much as a few burnout plyometrics (i. at the. leap squats, burpees, hill climbers). All this demands minimum gear, and can sculpt upward the body. In the event that whatever you perform is actually trip the bicycle, a person essentially reduce in size your body, as well as there isn't any sculpt. Should you construct muscle mass, the body may burn off fat lengthy once you tend to be carried out exercising.
        http://www.yogahelploseweight.com/

40. cebutouristspot profile image78
        cebutouristspotposted 7 years ago

stationary exercise bike alone no.  You need to pair it with a proper diet and a healthy lifestyle in order to attain your goal.

41. profile image58
        nutriherbsposted 7 years ago

Yes you can lose upto 35lbs in 3-4 months using a stationary bike, and  you can also take supplements and loose weight without any side effects. https://goo.gl/U3Xmfp

Reported!

Haha, you're already banned.

42. Mr Bueno profile image78
        Mr Buenoposted 7 years ago

It depends on how much and what type of food and drink you consume.

Pure and simple.

Why did you even bother? Wow, great answer...NOT!

43. Stella Kaye profile image83
        Stella Kayeposted 7 years ago

Yes of course you can lose weight if set yourself realistic goals and you eat healthier and exercise more whatever way you feel happiest at doing., Stationary bikes are fine especially when the weather isn't great but the scenery can get rather boring unless you have a good selection of audio or visual entertainment at your disposal.

44. profile image52
        richard nevilleposted 7 years ago

You can increase your metabolism by taking DHEA, i use Swansons Ultra 100mgs, i take 800mgs daily, bit older than you, about 3 times!
        Try 100mgs, gradually up it, you should start to feel warm, then stop increasing. See how you go, possibly reduce slowly after about 2 weeks.
        You shouldn't really need this at your age, likely it's your health.  Chances are, your stress has overloaded your adrenals. DHEA works, i lost 20lb in about 4 months, and have much more energy, cured my chronic fatigue of 30 years! Brilliant, body builders used to use this 60 years ago, look up Delroy Colbert using DHEA, on you tube, he used to body build . I am not a doctor, i look after my own problems, doctors use too many nasty drugs.
        Good luck

45. thestrongprof profile image58
        thestrongprofposted 7 years ago

I personally lost 10 lbs in 2 months by just bulk cooking on the weekends and preparing healthy meals for the week. These meals included broccoli, spinach, bell peppers coupled with chicken or salmon. On occasion I would cook some brown rice as a complement to the meal. This routine has worked great for me and I feel healthier and more energized since adopting it.

1. SarahZParker profile image61
          SarahZParkerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations! I appreciate your suggestions for a healthier eating.
          Cheers
          Sarah

46. mr rooshdy12 profile image59
        mr rooshdy12posted 7 years ago

It is not possible. It is even hard to lose 1 kg in a month. So 11 kg in 3-4 months is impossible, as for me.here www.treat.ga

1 kg in a month? What?
          You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about!

47. danielhunter10 profile image61
        danielhunter10posted 7 years ago

I believe the best way is small behaviour changes which create a long lasting effect. Healthier eating and adding more exercise.
        http://www.livehealthymeals.net/healthy … -a-budget/

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
      Necessary
      HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
      LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
      Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
      AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
      Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
      CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
      Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
      Features
      Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
      Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
      Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
      Marketing
      Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
      Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
      Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
      Statistics
      Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
      ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
      ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)