jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Positive thinking, what has it done for you?

1. perfectperception profile image59
    perfectperceptionposted 6 years ago

Positive thinking, what has it done for you?

2. Jessi10 profile image76
    Jessi10posted 6 years ago

Positive Thinking has opened many doors for me. Not only have I been able to start and establish my Freelance career, but I have been able to move on and allow myself to spend time to work on my other business with Melaleuca.
    I used to think that working for myself was a horrible idea. That I would never make any money from it. But, I was wrong. I was even on the verge of getting a full time job outside of my home, but for some reason I never gave up. I kept on writing.
    Two years later, I'm still working from home AND building another business as well.
    Positive thinking will get you a lot farther in life than negative thinking, thats for sure!

3. Ania L profile image84
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

It's hard to answer this question as it's not something I can choose to use or not, for me it's the way of life.
    I have nothing to compare against as life is not an experiment so I don't switch between positive and negative just to measure the results.
    I can only tell how it looks like on a daily basis. In most cases whenever something 'bad' happens, my mind goes into that mode when it starts searching for pluses in the situation. It happens automatically and quite often after a short while 'bad' situation becomes a very fortunate one and I'm pleased it did happen and of course it lifts my mood.
    When things go horribly wrong and there are not many good things to find about it, after a moment of pity, the 'positive' side kicks in again and devises a plan how to fix things or how to move on - this alone makes me feel better and gives me a hope for a better future.
    People say that I smile a lot but it's not because I have nothing to worry about but because I believe I can cope in every situation, that's what positive outlook does for me - helps me to live a life in a happier way.

4. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

Positive thinking allows me to write hubs that inspire others, I love thinking about good things to come in the future, or thinking about what I enjoy doing daily as well. 

This sort of positive thought patterns in turn result in others relating to my words of inspiration somehow, and so making for a much better feedback & overall response to the messages I send out daily to others on hubpages. 

I also use positive thinking to share my thoughts about other people, and I perpetuate that amongst many forms of commenting, and the answering of questions as well.  Using honesty and integrity has always gotten me far in life, so I am motivated to keep the legacy of using positivity to acquire a much better outlook on life, as opposed to the opposite.
    I have achieved earning all of the accolades I could earn accept the hub of the day I believe, just be being a positive person and sharing my real life experiences with people on here. Maybe some day this will in turn help me achieve, much greater heights in life overall, but for now I'm just getting started on hubpages so it cannot be determined how far it can all go as of yet.

Awesome Question by the way, it is inspiring in itself.