jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do you do when you can't sleep?

1. toys-everywhere profile image61
    toys-everywhereposted 6 years ago

What do you do when you can't sleep?

I usually listen to music, read or write, or just not sleep smile

2. profile image0
    kate-olsonposted 6 years ago

I usually read, if I want to get to sleep quickly. Or I get on the internet and stay awak forever.

One trick I learned to get to sleep that actually works for me is to count backwards from 300 by 3s. It helps shut your mind down.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I usually read, listen to music, or pray.  God is never sleeping, so I know I can always talk to Him whatever the time!

4. shailudhakad profile image58
    shailudhakadposted 6 years ago

I can make you sleep within 20 seconds....just read my related hub if you find it difficult to sleep.

5. smileitstuesday profile image63
    smileitstuesdayposted 6 years ago

Don't focus too hard on sleeping, it will only add stress. Try meditating, drinking water and just relaxing. Reading is always useful...
    Surprisingly I found doing suduko puzzles quite peaceful and had a good night's sleep after that! smile

6. Bridget25 profile image58
    Bridget25posted 6 years ago

check out my website www.shuteye4me.com  for some helpful tips on how to get a good nights sleep.   I have some helpful hubs on here as well.

7. Cardia profile image94
    Cardiaposted 6 years ago

I read, watch a video on YouTube, or even an episode of a television show. Sometimes I even get up and write, burning the so called 'midnight oil'!