jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever been diagnosed with cancer and decided to fight it with an alterna

1. GClark profile image72
    GClarkposted 6 years ago

Have you ever been diagnosed with cancer and decided to fight it with an alternative natural cure?

2. medicinefuture profile image59
    medicinefutureposted 6 years ago

I have cured two pronounced cases of carcinoma of breast  with Homeopathy. I have medical diagnostic reports before and after the treatment. long live the memory of Hahnemann.

3. ThatYossarian profile image62
    ThatYossarianposted 6 years ago

Alternative and natural "cures" are almost always a pseudoscientific hoax. Keep in mind that many of the large-scale drug screen libraries use ten of thousands of plant products to check for bioactivity. Researchers have a vested interest in finding these molecules and making them available to the masses.

Do yourself and your loved ones a favor and stick to evidence-based modern medicine. If you do, you'll have more time to spend together.

4. Just About It profile image70
    Just About Itposted 6 years ago

I have seen many patients start with an alternative treatment and end up coming in for conventional treatment when it is realized that the cancer has grown and spread. Your odds of survival decrease dramatically with time. Most alternative treatments may be used in conjunction with conventional treatments. A good treatment center offers nutritional counseling, yoga and support groups.

working