How long should someone exercise on a rebounder each day?

1. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

How long should someone exercise on a rebounder each day?

I may have asked this before, so bare with me! I have read as little as 10 minutes to as much as 2 hours! I want to get the effects of weight loss, stronger joints and firmer skin... so that being said, How long each day should I rebound?

2. CVARGHESE profile image58
    CVARGHESEposted 6 years ago

Isn't rebounding FUN?

I would suggest rebounding for 30-40mins a day to get a challenging and effective workout.

Unlike jogging on hard surfaces which puts extreme stress on certain joints such as the ankles and knees eventually damaging them, rebounding affects every joint and cell in the body equally.

Rebounding may be used effectively in conjunction with niacin use to help detoxify fatty tissues.

Mini-Trampoline Exercise Good is awesome for your health read below.

The human body needs to move. The lymph system bathes every cell, carrying nutrients to the cell and waste products away. Contrary to blood which is pumped by the heart, the lymph is totally dependent on physical exercise to move. Without adequate movement, the cells are left stewing in their own waste products and starving for nutrients, a situation which contributes to arthritis, cancer and other degenerative diseases as well as aging. Vigorous exercise such as rebounding is reported to increase lymph flow by 15 to 30 times.