jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What has been your greatest accomplishment?

1. Bldg an Architect profile image67
    Bldg an Architectposted 6 years ago

What has been your greatest accomplishment?

How did you achieve it?

2. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

Raising a family. I was fruitful, multiplied, and helped in filling the earth. As to how I achieved it, well use your imagination.

3. sandrabusby profile image85
    sandrabusbyposted 6 years ago

Overall my greatest accomplishment -- and it has to be repeated every day -- is to keep my balance, to keep all of my inner figures happily expressing themselves, while I keep the essentials of my life going:  health, relationships, financial security, and personal expression.  But it's like juggling, the more you practice, the easier it looks (to others).

4. Davesworld profile image60
    Davesworldposted 6 years ago

I'm with Gusser, raising two fantastic children to adulthood.  Nothing beats that!

5. profile image0
    mcals71posted 6 years ago

During the times of ancient Rome, a noble woman called Cornelia was visiting her noble friends one day. When her friends noticed that Cornelia wasn't wearing any jewels, they were surprised and asked her, "Where are your jewels?" She called her two sons and, as they stood by her side, she replied to her friends, "Here are my jewels." Most people will tell you that their greatest accomplishment is either their children or raising a family and they are right. Everything else is details.

6. Ruby211 profile image69
    Ruby211posted 6 years ago

Photo by Shelley Faust
    "A man should look for what is, and not what he thinks should be"
    -Albert Einstien

When you think of an accomplishment what would you consider as being a great accomplishment? Some children who live deep in proverty... read more

7. profile image0
    EvansPposted 6 years ago

I don't have any children, though everyone I know says children are their best accomplishment. I'm sure I would be no difference.

My best achievement would be finishing my degree. I did a physics degree in my spare time just for interest, which took 6 years. Bit of a slog, but took a lot of effort. Hence why it's my greatest accomplishment.

8. JamesGrantSmith profile image60
    JamesGrantSmithposted 4 years ago

My greatest accomplishment so far has been giving my brother a role model and building a business at the age of 13.