jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

1. lexikaye6671277 profile image57
    lexikaye6671277posted 6 years ago

What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

What things are you most proud of in your life so far?

2. Jessi10 profile image76
    Jessi10posted 6 years ago

Becoming a writer, starting and building two successful businesses, and being able to make a good living from them..

3. lexikaye6671277 profile image57
    lexikaye6671277posted 6 years ago

Definately hands down being a mother and now a grandmother! And a good wife,daughter,sister,and a good friend! This to me is priceless!!

4. Claudia Marie profile image70
    Claudia Marieposted 6 years ago

Finding the truth about my creator and developing a close relationship with him has been my greatest accomplishment in life. Having done this has made my life happy and successful,  my marriage of 24 years is a successful one as well as being successful in raising our son.

Other accomplishment, are learning Spanish, becoming a missionary in South America, finishing a challenging course of 900 hours in medical coding and billing and becoming a on-line contributor for two web sites.

5. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

I say this jesting Lexi. Right now in the moment of now my greatest accomplishment in life is answering this question. Why? Because I committed to answering five questions and then skedaddle to work. This is number five. And, well, you know the rest - smile.

6. cre8ivOne profile image78
    cre8ivOneposted 6 years ago

My children are without a doubt my most amazing accomplishments.  They bring much joy : )

7. crazymom3 profile image75
    crazymom3posted 6 years ago

I have to say my greatest accomplishment and challenge thus far is having my kids.

8. youmeget profile image77
    youmegetposted 6 years ago

When I found out that I didn't know what I thought I knew. It was hard for me at first, but I accepted it and it's helped me and for that, I feel accomplished.

9. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 6 years ago

My greatest accomplishment in life for now is that I took a chance on love though it did not last. What matters is that I had loved with all my heart. It will be almost a year after my separation with my ex yet I can not date anyone. Why? Because love for me is personal loyalty.

working