jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you were given one chance to go back in time, what year would you choose?.. w

1. unknown spy profile image75
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

If you were given one chance to go back in time, what year would you choose?.. why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6410592_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    pixnumposted 5 years ago

I wanted to back in 1947 when India got Independence. The reason is that I want to feel the joy of independence among the people of India at that time.

3. kj force profile image71
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

I would probably choose 1959..that was the year I started dating the most popular boy in school..and had I not suffered from a dysfunctional  life I would have been more open to looking at life differently.Although I managed to escape that life eventually on my own. I will always be grateful to him for trying to help me...there is irony in this however...I chose to work in the Medical Profession and he chose to design and invent medical equipment for diagnostics. Sometimes we may go down the same path and not know it, because we are not holding hands.

4. profile image0
    Olde Cashmereposted 5 years ago

I'd go back to 1994 because that's basically when a lot of the shaping of who I am occurred. 8 years old, I discovered music, basketball, met life long friends I have to this day, and many other things.

working