jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What was the best April Fool's prank you have ever pulled on someone or had pull

1. Ms Chievous profile image79
    Ms Chievousposted 5 years ago

What was the best April Fool's prank you have ever pulled on someone or had pulled on on you?

Were you  pranked on April Fools?  What is the best prank/joke that has ever been pulled on you on April Fool's Day?

2. YogaKat profile image86
    YogaKatposted 5 years ago

I put exploding caps in my husband's cigarettes . . . he accused everyone at his workplace, before he figured out it was me.

3. fit2day profile image79
    fit2dayposted 5 years ago

I never pulled a good one, but I remember being a kid and April Fool's day coming to a close. I went into the kitchen and told my brother their was a spider on the wall, because I felt that it was important to do something because this day only came once a year. As bad as that prank was, I was happy he fell for it.

4. putnut profile image81
    putnutposted 5 years ago

I can't remember any specific April fool's day (AKA Cheap Trick Day in Illinois, officially) pranks, but I was well known when I was younger to be the one gift to watch someone opening. one time I put my sister's gift, a set of earrings, into a wad of newspaper, and put it in a big box with lots of wads of newspaper and a few bricks in the bottom. She tore it all out, throwing wads of newspring all over the room, and found the bricks and said," there isn't any gift in here", and I said, "not anymore" After another 10 minutes, she found them. Good laugh. Another year I put it in a box and another bigger box, and another and another, you get the picture. All were individually wrapped. Everyone looked forward to my gift, and to see who would get the fun one.

5. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 5 years ago

I married my first husband on April fool's day. Should've heeded the sign.

working