jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your opinion on the feeding tube down your nose to lose weight ?Just see

1. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

What is your opinion on the feeding tube down your nose to lose weight ?Just seen it on the news ..

I feel sick at the idea of having a tube down my nose - (unless needed because I was ill )Think it is sad that people would resort to such drastic measures when they don't look big to start with .

2. Lizam1 profile image82
    Lizam1posted 6 years ago

Absolutely ridiculous and doctors who are doing this should be struck off.

3. glmclendon profile image59
    glmclendonposted 6 years ago

I did not think much of it, and I would not do something like that to my body. What is wrong with a good work out?

4. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Looks like something that is needed to feed starving people so they don't die .....

5. Ciel Clark profile image74
    Ciel Clarkposted 6 years ago

That doesn't seem right...  That sounds like the medically induced coma weight-loss idea I read about in a (fiction I hope) book.

6. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 6 years ago

I'm with you on this one. It's popular for women who are getting married and afraid they'll be too big for their dress. I would not do this for sure but to each his or her own. What most of the women don't tell you is that they gained the weight they lost back rather quickly and then some!

7. Karen Hellier profile image93
    Karen Hellierposted 6 years ago

I think that it's disgusting, and lazy!!! I agree with the good work out suggestion.

8. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

It is not an option I would choose.  Someone has just found a way to make money quickly.  I don't think it is an answer to keeping off those pounds in the long run.  It takes a change in eating habits and exercise to make it last.

working