Anyone with a story about turning what appeared a negative outcome or news to po

1. ikenna-nwabueze profile image37
    ikenna-nwabuezeposted 6 years ago

Anyone with a story about turning what appeared a negative outcome or news to positive?

I was out jogging the other day and recalled how six years ago my doctor informed me that I had high BP and one of the many ways of keeping it down was to exercise regularly.
    Started gradually and now jog 3 miles every week come rain or shine. In the process I am able to clear my head and be revitalized, keep my waist line at same level, while also keeping my blood level at the desired level.

I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else. ~Winston Churchill

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6505990_f260.jpg

2. DeanCash profile image60
    DeanCashposted 6 years ago

I have this dog a long time ago, a healthy doberman I brought her to my uncle's farm when after 3 weeks in their she got sick, She does not eat so I confined her for more than a day in the clinic. After that the doctor told me that she has been poisoned and she is dying. I brought her home with a heavy heart. I didn't sleep, the following day it was almost late when I checked on her I found out she is no longer on the bed. I went inside the house trying to erase it in my mind that it isn't happening but when I saw some scattered dog food in the kitchen, first thing I did was to call her name - betty was okay. I checked with my doctor, which refer me to a good veterinarian. The doctor told me that betty is okay. I no longer bring her with me when I go to my uncle's farm.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

In the last year my husband's contracting business has failed and I got laid off from my job. My husband has returned to an old passion of his, building vintage Harley motorcycles. It's turning out to be pretty lucrative too! Not making as much money as before, but he is a much happier person.

I have been enjoying not working. Yeah, not much money, but apparently we were spending way more than we needed to. It's been 20 years since I had this much free time. I am not at all bored, I like spending time doing a little writing and just hanging out here at hubpages, if I ever go back to a 9-5 I will never think of it the same way. I'm on a mission to figure out what I want to do when I grow up.

working