Which product is best for fighting cellulite a product available worldwide?

1. moiponetsoka profile image70
    moiponetsokaposted 5 years ago

Which product is best for fighting cellulite a product available worldwide?

2. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image60
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago

I wrote about this years ago - as far as I know nothing has changed and products that are reputed to fight cellulite are a hoax. The best way to prevent or treat cellulite is to maintain a stable, balanced diet, avoid yo-yo dieting, stay hydrated and exercise to maintain muscle tone. Fat distribution is inherited. I guess you could try liposuction, but surgery is not without risks.

3. TheLifeExperiment profile image58
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

The company I work for, Bath and Body Works, includes a brand called True Blue Spa. True Blue has a product called "Bring Up the Rear" which is a cellulite reducing lotion. I've only ever smelled it (and it does smell really nice, kind of ocean-y), but I've never tried it. However, I've talked to people and read countless reviews, and 100 percent of people say that it is amazing. You use it once or twice a day, and in about a week you'll start seeing less cellulite-y skin. It firms you up and reduces the appearance of cellulite. The more you use it, the more it works, and there have been people who have used it for so long that their cellulite is completely gone. I really really want to try it smile Plus, its really inexpensive! If you're interested at all, check it out here : http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product … ;cm_vc=200