Best way to rid our body of cellulite?

1. EZ Swim Fitness profile image84
    EZ Swim Fitnessposted 3 years ago

Best way to rid our body of cellulite?

Also, is there a difference between celluloid, cellulite and fat? Does liposuction really worsen the appearance of cellulite? Do laser treatments really work? Will LED treatments in the future conquer this unsightly beast?

Can you help with the battle of the unsightly body bumps?

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

The only cure for cellulite is to get your body fat percentage in a good range.  Even people who are athletic and in great shape will sometimes still have it, but that is the best way to minimize it.  Surgery is fine I suppose if it's really that big of a problem, but that isn't a real solution because once you eat the same way and if you don't exercise etc, then it will just come back.  There are also creams that minimize its appearance temporarily, but it is a form of fat and the only way to lose fat is exercise and a healthy diet.  Mine diminished a lot with lifting weights and strength training - possibly because the extra muscle is better for boosting metabolism and just makes you look leaner in general.

3. profile image0
    Alise- Evonposted 3 years ago

I can't answer all of our questions, but I have this sound info and advice from Dr. Josh Axe (you might check out his website/blogs).

Cellulite is caused by 4 things: 1) increased fluid retention, 2) decreased circulation, 3) increased body fat, 4) weak cellular structure.

To address #1: decrease white salt/sugar consumption; eat more parsley, avocados, sweet potatoes, and bananas. To address #2: cayenne and gingko biloba can be useful; move/exercise daily. For #3: decrease grain, carbohydrate, and sugar consumption; do burst training and isometric exercises; gotu kola can be useful. And for #4: bone broth is super useful; increase intake of essential fatty acids and protein, found in such things as: wild-caught fish, fish oil, chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, borage oil.

I wish you well.