jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Can my smile attract a kiss from my loved one?

1. Anjili profile image83
    Anjiliposted 5 years ago

Can my smile attract a kiss from my loved one?

2. heather92383 profile image84
    heather92383posted 5 years ago

What is a smile? A genuine way to convey happiness or something more cynical involved. Read on to see how you perceive the facial expressions of others, as well as your own. What you find out may surprise you. read more

3. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

Heck, Matata.... if you play your cards right, you can get a kiss from most ANY babe who is around where you are.......  Buy her a drink, or tell her her shoes are cute!!!  It really doesn't take much!!!!....

1. Anjili profile image83
      Anjiliposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ha ha ha. How much should the drink cost? Or is the cute shoe remark more economical?

4. Anjili profile image83
    Anjiliposted 5 years ago

When I first went to college, I chanced to meet a sophomore lady during my first year. She was beautiful in all aspects of her creation. Her height was just perfect. The hair was set in the right places. Her posture and mannerisms were awe inspiring. The gait was well measured. To make matters even better, she had the rare figure eight and hence, given to high fashion in college circles. She was in short, something to look at and every man’s dream. This was so, until the lady smiled. read more

5. bravewarrior profile image93
    bravewarriorposted 5 years ago

Absolutely you smile can compel someone to kiss you!  Sometimes smiles are just so brilliant, you can't help but react!

working