jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are reasons why you do not work out?

1. InfoFinder profile image70
    InfoFinderposted 5 years ago

What are reasons why you do not work out?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

No excuses, I am lazy and even when I was a slender young person had very low energy levels.  So I have no good reason--just would rather do other things less strenuous.

3. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 5 years ago

I skip workouts when I'm tired or being lazy. That's it, no other excuse.

4. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image60
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago

When I was young I was a committed athlete and dancer. I worked out every day. The reasons I don't work out any more are 1) age, 2) health limitations. However, I do "work out" in a way since I take my dogs out for runs (they run, I walk) whenever I can as often as I can. If I could still dance and had the energy and stamina to do so, I most certainly would! Now, I am teaching one of my dogs to do musical freestyle, which isn't a half bad way of compensating for my limitations!

5. TheLifeExperiment profile image59
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

I usually try to work out 5 times a week, but for the past month or so its only been once or twice a week. Sometimes I'm just exhausted and lazy, but I'm at school 16 ours a week, at work about 6-15 hours a week, and doing homework and housework the rest of the time. I'd give anything for it to be June now so I could be done with school! I just need more free time.

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Because I keep telling myself that I just won't eat instead. I keep losing motivation of why to work out.

7. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

Some people make excuses. They claim they dont have the time even though there are plenty of home fitness programs to get you in shape.