jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If your life as you knew it was going to change tomorrow, what would you spend t

1. Charlu profile image80
    Charluposted 5 years ago

If your life as you knew it was going to change tomorrow, what would you spend time doing today?

2. beadreamer247 profile image71
    beadreamer247posted 5 years ago

I would listen to music and spend time with my son - who knows if I would see him again tomorrow. Who knows if I will have the music I love, when my life changes.

3. SallyTX profile image86
    SallyTXposted 5 years ago

It depends on how it was going to change! If I were to embark on world travel, I'd spend the time packing! If I were facing the firing squad, it would be a different matter altogether! ;D

4. Amber Allen profile image66
    Amber Allenposted 5 years ago

I would spend time getting ready for the life I was going to have tomorrow and reflecting on the good things I've had in my life so far. 

We need to live our lives in the moment but with a view of the future in mind.

5. Midnight Oil profile image79
    Midnight Oilposted 5 years ago

Make sure I was prepared by washing behind my ears and wearing clean underwear!

6. jaybird22 profile image68
    jaybird22posted 5 years ago

Spend time with family and close friends. No matter how busy I've become in my life, I've realized that life is too short and you can never pass up on the opportunity to show someone how much they mean to you.

7. joyfuldesigns profile image67
    joyfuldesignsposted 5 years ago

I would spend it with my family and friends and communicate my love to them.

8. alphagirl profile image81
    alphagirlposted 5 years ago

That depends on the change. If I got stage 5 cancer, I would spend time with my loved ones and travel. Eat whatever i liked. Toast the rest of my days before death.
    If i won the lottery, I would for my closest friends & family relations, pay them 6 months salary, so that they could do somethings they have always wanted to do, but could never do because of finances. I would donate a portion to a charity of my choice, put money aside for my kids in a trust until they are 30. I would hire a house cleaner and cook..and my husband could quit his job and just coach.
    I would remain the same as I am now, just worry free maybe..because you can't change what is and you can't allow things to control you.

9. kjrzeek1 profile image70
    kjrzeek1posted 5 years ago

Spend as much time with my wife and children as I could.