jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could be any age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose? Wh

1. Mritzert1 profile image79
    Mritzert1posted 5 years ago

If you could be any age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose? Why?

2. ChristinS profile image94
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Honestly? The age I am right now I think is perfect (38 almost 39).  I am still young enough to enjoy life, but old enough to have some wisdom and life experience behind me.  This allows me to have a home, family and some security.  It also affords me a strong sense of self that I was lacking in my teens and 20's.  30's are great - my parents are still young enough they are independent, my own family is great fun, and I still feel great myself smile I'd stop time here for awhile if I could smile great question!

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I would choose 35. I think is it young enough not to worry about age or a failing body, but you have learned a few things in life and people take you seriously when you put forth an opinion.

4. unknown spy profile image75
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

forever 21!!! how i wish!  life seems pretty cute and lovely at that age.

5. nmdonders profile image84
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

That's a tough one because all ages have their upsides and downsides.  I loved how much fun I would let myself have when I was younger, but at the same time I cared too much about silly things or what people thought.  I wasn't that worried about paying bills or retirement.  I don't have the same worries or issues I did back then but I'm probably a lot less riskier and I do miss that fun.

I suppose, aside from the age I am now, I would choose something like 8 years old. Everything was fun, new, and interesting at that time.  Nobody had the internet yet!  Plus, my parents paid for everything.

6. kingmaxler profile image60
    kingmaxlerposted 5 years ago

I would choose about 40 years old. Health is still good. The wisdom and peace of mind learned through experience is essential to my well being.