Is it possible to stop nightmares?

1. Damodar Bashyal profile image70
    Damodar Bashyalposted 5 years ago

Is it possible to stop nightmares?

I get too many nightmares. Sometimes I have been choked and can't shout or open my eyes. Sometimes I find myself in battle field. Sometimes I find myself killed in dreams. Most of the times I find like I can't stand or walk and become paralyzed. Last night I saw one strange animal suddenly attacked me on my neck and I wake up scared. Is there any meaning on dreams and nightmares? Is there something I can do to reduce these nightmares?

2. melbel profile image94
    melbelposted 5 years ago

I get nightmares too, not the scary kind, but disturbing dreams in a sad way. I hate when I have sad dreams. sad

I've found that when I get to bed at better times (not super late) and I eat healthy, they seem to be less common.

I've also noticed that I'm more likely to have nightmares when my daily life is stressful. I just do what I can to keep my stress levels down, but sometimes it's not possible.

I'm sorry I don't have a definitive answer, but hopefully maybe I've offered a bit of insight into what might be causing your nightmares. I hope your nightmares stop. sad

1. Damodar Bashyal profile image70
      Damodar Bashyalposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you melbel. hope your nightmares stop too. good to see some interesting computer related hubs, just subscribed you :-)

working