jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How to stay active all day and avoid sleepy feelings..?

1. cheetah786 profile image65
    cheetah786posted 5 years ago

How to stay active all day and avoid sleepy feelings..?

when ever I sit for study I tend to sleep and can not learn well and I forget things to early..

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

You must get a good 7 to 8 hours sleep for the brain to rest and replenish itself. If not you aren't going to remember the last sentence you have read. Also many can train themselves to take 10-15 minute power naps. You would be amazed how well they work.

1. cheetah786 profile image65
      cheetah786posted 5 years agoin reply to this

thanks thomp for your anser..!

3. followthestray profile image97
    followthestrayposted 5 years ago

Eat Well

Eat foods that are natural sources of energy.  Complex cards, such as pasta, will give you energy to help keep you active. 

Avoid foods that are fatty, such as junk food or fast food, they will just make you tired and sluggish!

Sugary foods will give you a quick boost, but once that wears off you'll be extremely tired afterwords.

It's best to eat a well-balanced diet.  Don't forget to drink lots of water!

Exercise daily, even if that means going for a 15-minute walk twice a day.  At least 30 minutes of exercise every day will help keep you healthy, active, and alert.

Lastly, get enough sleep!  If you're well rested to begin with you won't have to worry as much about being tired later.

4. weekend profile image60
    weekendposted 5 years ago

Drinking plenty of very, very strong coffee throughout the day and smoking four packs of cigarettes keeps me feeling nice and awake.

5. abo ajoba profile image59
    abo ajobaposted 5 years ago

Practice breathing exercises for 15 to 30 min daily under supervision of an expert. These results into increased intake of air i.e. Oxygen helping to maintain energy level required by the body throughout the day. Your brain gets more Oxygen so feeling of sleepiness reduces gradually.

working