jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Care to give a list of 5 or more things that's a 'must-have' in your dream home?

1. ComfortB profile image86
    ComfortBposted 5 years ago

Care to give a list of 5 or more things that's a 'must-have' in your dream home?

Let see how even though we are so different, we all sometimes want/need the same things.
    My list:

Robot rug/floor cleaner.
    Robot chef
    Robot mail fetcher. smile
    Large size dish-washer.
    Large size washer and drier combo.
    Hot tub.

What's yours?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6970461_f260.jpg

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Let me think.  Your list was good.  I would like one of those baseboard opening in the kitchen where you sweep the dirt into it and it sucks it in.  A hot tub or spa tub that is built up on a platform so you don't have to get down low to get into it. 

And as long as I am dreaming, a master bedroom with two bathrooms.  I want my own, just for me.

Yes, a robot chef is excellent and a riding vacuum!

3. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

At least five? I can do that!

1. Solar panels
    2. A wrap-around porch
    3. A huge garden tub
    4. An eight burner stove with two ovens
    5. A heart shaped pool

I saw on one of those "you have to be really rich to afford this" shows once where the owner of a home had put a private bath outdoors in a secluded part of the property. It had what looked like a small rain forest built up around it with a waterfall. I want that, too!!

1. ComfortB profile image86
      ComfortBposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Solar panels, of course! An eight burner stover with two ovens, and the heart shaped pool. You, know how to live life.

working